[802.3_50G] P802.3cd 50 Gb/s, 100 Gb/s, 200 Gb/s Ethernet Task Force Sept Interim meeting announcement and call for presentations

Dear Colleagues,

This is a meeting announcement for the P802.3cd 50 Gb/s, 100 Gb/s, 200 Gb/s Ethernet Task Force.  The meetings will be held during the 802.3 Plenary meeting week in Charlotte, NC the week of Sept 11th -15th, 2017

Meeting details may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

The P802.3cd Task Force will be meeting all day Tuesday and Wednesday of the week.  The start time on Tuesday will be at 8am.  We will have 2 rooms available during the meeting in order to run two tracks to get our work done.

As a reminder, the D2.1 recirculation ballot will be initiated soon and comments will be generated.  The goal of the meeting will be to resolve all the received comments against the D2.1 review.  Contributions are expected to be focused on supporting any proposed changes included in the comments received.

Requests for presentation time shall be made to me at mnowell@xxxxxxxxx  and must be made by EOD Friday, Sept 1st, 2017.  The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy by Tuesday, Sept 5th, 2017.

Regards,

Mark Nowell

P802.3cd 50 Gb/s, 100 Gb/s and 200 Gb/s Ethernet Task Force Chair