[trying to resend original message]
The proposed agenda for the P802.3cd September 6 ad hoc call is as follows:
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of the August 30 minutes
- IEEE patent policy reminder:
- IEEE Participation Requirements reminder
- P802.3cd TF Ad Hoc –
- P802.3cd Task Force Update, Mark Nowell (5 min)
- Editorial Update, Matt Brown (15 mins)
- “Another look at COM termination parameters and Tx/Rx return loss specifications”, Adee Ran (30 mins)
Note that the meeting will be 1 hour in duration.
Please note that there are now guidelines in respect to notification of IEEE 802 participation requirements. The ad hoc announcement and the ad hoc agenda slides now have a link to the IEEE 802 Participation slide (http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml
) indicating that participants should read the document prior to the meeting. Please take the time to review the participation slides and contact either myself or Mark Nowell with any questions or concerns.