[802.3_50G] P802.3cd Contingent Interim heads up

Dear colleagues,

For those that were not at the 802.3 Working Group meeting tonight, I wanted to give everyone a heads up that I announced the possibility that a contingent interim may be held during the week of Dec 4th, 2017.

As discussed this week, we are getting close to requesting approval to go to sponsor ballot.  If it turns out that during November’s Plenary we request a conditional approval, we will be having a last recirculation of the WG ballot after the November meeting and will use this contingent interim to address anything that comes up.

Consistent with other contingent interims, we will announce a location (probably Ottawa) but will have dial-in capabilities since it is assumed it will be a short meeting.

More details will be announced on the reflector and in ad hoc meetings as we get closer to the November plenary.

Regards...Mark