[802.3_50G] Reminder: P802.3cd November Plenary meeting announcement and call for presentations

Dear Colleagues,

Some reminders ahead of the upcoming Plenary meeting in November

  1. Reminder for this Friday’s deadline for presentation requests – presentations associated with submitted comments will be prioritized
  2. Reminder for deadline for presentation submittal next Tuesday
  3. As noted below, we may start the TF on Monday afternoon of Plenary week if 802.3bs completes its work early in the afternoon.  We won’t know until 802.3bs recirc ballot closes later this week how much work they have to do.  I’ll be emailing an update.  Default is the 802.3cd TF meets all day Tuesday.

Thanks...Mark