[802.3_50G] D3.0_Preview available for review

Dear Colleagues,

I’ve (temporarily) posted an updated version of the P802.3cd draft specification – called D3.0_Preview.

This is the version of the draft that incorporates the 7 editorial changes from D2.2 based on the final comments responses against D2.2.  Since we will be asking the Working Group to approve this to go to Sponsor Ballot on Thursday I wanted to give everyone a chance to review the work.  I’ve uploaded a clean version as well as a reduced compare document that has the changes highlighted.

Thanks to Matt Brown for the quick work generating these documents.

You can find the drafts here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cd/private/index.html

Regards...Mark