[802.3_50G] 802.3cd Logistics for Geneva

Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to give everyone some updated information on logistics for our meeting in Geneva.

Steve Carlson just sent out a link to the schedule in a message to the Dialog reflector.  Here’s the link: http://ieee802.org/3/interims/802_3_jan_0118_R3.htm

As you can see, we are scheduled for all day Mon/Tues and Wed morning.  We will have an extra track room available too.

NOTE: Registration at the ITU office to get your badge opens up @ 8am on Monday morning.  I’m therefore expecting a bit of a bottleneck right at 8am.  We will therefore start the TF meeting @ 9am on Monday to allow people to get their badges.  IF YOU REGISTER ONLINE BEFORE YOU GO, YOU WILL GET THROUGH REGISTRATION QUICKER!!  See http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html to find the registration link.

Regards...Mark