[802.3_50G] 802.3cd reminders for Geneva

Reminder about this Friday’s deadline to request a presentation slot for our meeting in Geneva.

Regards...Mark

On 1/5/18, 9:41 AM, "Mark Nowell (mnowell)" <mnowell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Happy New Year everyone!

A reminder on the upcoming January interim in Geneva:

Deadlines:

Deadline to make request for presentation slot:  Friday Jan 12th

Deadline to submit presentations: Tues Jan 16th

Please send requests and presentations to me

Logistics:

Meeting Registrations and details:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

Detailed Schedule: http://ieee802.org/3/interims/802_3_jan_0118_R3.htm

We meet all day on Monday Jan 22nd, all day Tuesday Jan 23rd and for the morning of Wed Jan 24th.   We will have a 2nd room available to us to run dual tracks to help us with our work.  As always, the detailed Task Force schedule is variable and will depend on the number of presentations and progress speed through comment resolution.

Please note the information shared below and on the Dialog reflector about meeting registration.  IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you pre-register for the meeting with the links provided in order to speed up registration.  For those of you who have already registered and received your confirmation email you will note that is says Registration opens @ 8:30am on Monday morning – not 8am as we’d previously been informed.   This will affect our ability to get going for our planned Monday 9am start.  We will therefore probably start @ 9:15 or so depending on the progress of getting our group through registration.

For those that haven’t been there before, registration happens @ Montbrillant building 2, rue de Varembé, GENEVA.  The recommendation is to arrive early as a line forms.

Safe travels…

Mark