Re: [802.3_50G] Jan 17 ad hoc - call for presentations

Although there weren’t typo’s on page 5 I’m afraid there were typo’s and an omission from the proposed values on page 9.  Thanks to Nathan Tracy for pointing this out.

Page 9 should have said  (changes in Red).  I will be making these changes in a revised presentation that will be made at the Interim meeting.

COM parameters

RD=50 Ohms (was 55)

Zcpackage = 95 Ohm

Av/Afe= 0.415

Ane=0.604

  • Add an exception that Zc for the PCB = 100 Ohm (on page 236 line 39 change “parameter values given in Table 92-12” to “parameter values given in Table 92-12 except that Zc=100 Ohm”

COM pass/fail criterion 3.3dB for Cable test, 3.0dB for interference calibration.

TX specifications

Add a sentence to 136.9.3.1.2 stating that Nv=13.

Vf(min) = 0.354V

SNRisi=31.2dB

SNDR=32dB