[802.3_50G] 802.3cd presentation; Request for Support

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached a presentation which I hope to review in the 802.3cd face to face meeting in Geneva, and which describes a proposed change to replace return loss and SNRisi with Effective Return Loss (ERL). This change removes reported difficulties in measuring SNRisi and improves return loss correlation to actual performance.

If you are willing to be a supporter of this proposed change please send me an e-mail to let me know your name and affiliation.

As always feel free to make suggestions!

Thanks you,

Richard Mellitz