[802.3_50G] Received Liaisons

Dear Colleagues,

Our Task force has some liaison letters to consider for next week.  The OIF has shared with us their updated CEI specs and the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) has sent a liaison to 802.3 and David Law has asked the .3cd Task Force to review and respond if appropriate.

The liaisons are all available in the private area:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/cd/private/index.html

I will post a draft response to the OIF liaison before next week.

I would ask if people could take a moment to review the MEF liaison and the draft they shared.  I do not think the technical details are highly relevant to this group but there are a number of references to the IEEE specifications which we may want to review and check for accuracy.   If anyone has any feedback, please let me know.

Regards...Mark