[802.3_50G] COM model with ERL included

Dear colleagues,

With the inclusion of ERL into our upcoming D3.1 draft there is a lot of interest from many to be able to extend their own analysis and validation.  Rich Mellitz has provided an updated COM version with the ERL code included as well as some explanatory material to help with its usage.

This is posted in our Channel page here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cd/public/channel/index.html

Rich has also offered to set up a meeting to provide any guidance on usage if people are interested.   Either contact Rich directly or through me and if there is interest we can arrange to set something up (either in the planned ad hoc or sooner).

Thanks to Rich for making this available.

Regards...Mark