Re: [802.3_50G] P802.3cd Task Force March Plenary meeting announcement and call for presentations

Correct Beth,

As verbally announced at the .3 WG meeting last Thursday, we were considering whether we wanted to do a Sunday interim to help us get through the work.  We’ve since decided that we will not set up a .3cd meeting on Sunday evening and focus on using the Mon/Tues meeting times with dual tracks to get through the comment resolution.    I should have clarified that below.  Per the meeting announcement below, we will meet all day Monday and Tuesday starting @ 8am.  We might need to push into Mon evening depending on our progress.

We have 4 ad hocs meetings before the Plenary so I’m hoping we can get a lot of pre-work consensus building happening in there to speed us up in March.

Regards...Mark