[802.3_50G] P802.3cd comments posted & COM model

Dear Colleagues,

The received comments against D3.1 from the first Sponsor Ballot recirculation have been posted here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cd/comments/index.html

We received 104 comments from 12 reviewers.  Thank you to all those who took the time to carefully review the draft and provide feedback.  The editorial team is working quickly to generate some proposed responses and I’ll announce when they are posted (target is near the end of the week).

I have also updated the P802.3cd Channel Web page to include the update COM model from Rich Mellitz.  This was previously posted in the ad hoc page as it was presented there but has been duplicated in the Channel page too in order help people find it the information in one location.  This would be  v 2.2.4 of the model.  Thanks to Rich Mellitz.  http://www.ieee802.org/3/cd/public/channel/index.html

Regards,

Mark