Thread Links Date Links

[802.3_50G] Updated COM model available

Dear Colleagues,

Rich Mellitz plans to provide an update on COM and ERL at next week’s meeting.  As I mentioned on the ad hoc today, I am hoping to post all the presentation before EOD tomorrow.  I know that there are a number of people still working hard on the ERL analysis, so I thought I’d share the latest as soon as possible for people to review.  Rich will be presenting this update on Monday I expect.

Files and presentation are posted in the Channel area in the meantime:

To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-3-50G list, click the following link: