Re: [802.3_50G] Proposed comment responses posted

The danger of sending a list acknowledging people and doing it at the end of a long day is that mistakes and omissions can happen.  Apologies to Jonathan King for my oversight! The sentence should have read:

Big thanks to Matt Brown, Arthur Marriss, Gary Nicholl, Adee Ran, Peter Stassar, Jonathan King, Chris DiMinico, Gary Nicholl, Jeff Slavick and Mike Dudek.

Regards,

Mark