[802.3_50G] Consensus building for ERL limits

Following is a list for 6 ERL minimum quantities addressed in draft D3.2
comments.
The associated COM configuration file names may be used to determine ERL
from your models and measurements.

1	136 Tx Host
config_com_ieee8023_93a=50GBASE-CR_host_cdD3p2cmt_ERL_ONLY_S2P.xls
2	136 Rx Host
config_com_ieee8023_93a=50GBASE-CR_host_cdD3p2cmt_ERL_ONLY_S2P.xls
3	136 Cable Assembly
config_com_ieee8023_93a=50GBASE-CR_cdD3p2cmt.xls
4	137 Tx Device
config_com_ieee8023_93a=50GBASE-KR_DEVICE_cdD3p2cmt_ERL_ONLY_S2P.xls
5	137 Rx Device
config_com_ieee8023_93a=50GBASE-KR_DEVICE_cdD3p2cmt_ERL_ONLY_S2P.xls
6	137 Channel
config_com_ieee8023_93a=50GBASE-KR_cdD3p2cmt.xls

The latest example COM MATLAB code and the above configuration spreadsheets
may be found in the following link.
http://www.ieee802.org/3/cd/public/adhoc/archive/mellitz_3cd_041818_COM.ZIP

The "requested action" is to provide data for any of the above items. A
proposal for this table was presented in the May 2nd
ad-hoc.(http://www.ieee802.org/3/cd/public/adhoc/archive/mellitz_041818_3cd_
adhoc.pdf slide 3)

I would like to propose an action to expediate comment resolution closure
for ERL topics. The request is that interested parties inform me of values
they would like to see for any of these 6 items. Please indicate if you want
to remain anonymous. Alternately you could provide at the next ad-hoc
meeting. We only need a single number for any of the above items. I can
report the results at the next ad hoc and the interim.

Thank You
Richard Mellitz