[802.3_50G] May 16 ad hoc - UPDATED AGENDA AND DURATION

Dear Colleagues,

First, I am announcing a change in the duration from 60 mins to 90 mins due to the large number of ad hoc presentations and expected workload at the Interim meeting next week.  The ad hoc meeting will start at 8am Pacific and end at approximately 9:30 am Pacific.  Because there is so much to discuss, I kindly ask all participants to help us stay on schedule.

Second, I inadvertently left Mike Dudek’s request off of the initial proposed agenda.  (My apologies, Mike!).  The updated proposed agenda for the 16 May ad hoc is as follows:

Participants should be familiar with the participation requirements and the patent policy.

-K