From: GMAIL Richard Mellit [mailto:richard.mellitz@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 7:38 AM
To: STDS-802-3-50G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_50G] 802.3cd presentation; Request for Support

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached a presentation which I hope to review in the P802.3cd face to face meeting in Pittsburg, and which describes a proposal for resolving comments on parameter value changes to the Effective Return Loss
(ERL) specifications. This change proposes adjusting the ERL minimum limits based on industry product expectations.

If you are willing to be a supporter of this proposal please send me an e-mail to let me know your name and affiliation.
As always feel free to make suggestions.

Thanks you!
Richard Mellitz