Re: [802.3_50G] June 27 ad hoc - proposed agenda

I think you may have missed my presentation request.   See attached.

From: Lusted, Kent C [mailto:kent.c.lusted@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2018 9:13 PM
To: STDS-802-3-50G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_50G] June 27 ad hoc - proposed agenda

External Email

This week’s ad hoc is proving to be quite popular for requests!  Given the need to progress consensus building prior to the plenary meeting on these important topics, I am extending the duration of the ad hoc this week from 90 minutes to 2 hours.

The proposed agenda for this week’s ad hoc is as follows:

·         Approve agenda

·         Approve 20 June 2018 ad hoc minutes

·         Patent reminder

·         http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html

·         Participant reminder

·         P802.3cd TF

·         TF update – Mark Nowell (5 mins)

·         “SRS test source measurement bandwidth” – Jonathan King (25 mins)

·         “Is an additional TDECQ related limit needed?” – Pete Anslow (25 mins)

·         “Optical Link Test Results and Refinement” – Phil Sun (15 mins)

·         “Restoring the optical power levels for the 50GBASE-SR family” – Piers Dawe (20 mins)

·         “Completing the family of TDECQ-related specifications” – Piers Dawe (25 mins)

Participants on the call should be familiar with the IEEE patent policy per http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html

-Kent

--- Begin Message ---

I wish to withdraw my comment r03-19.

I wish to request the presentation of the following at both this Wednesday’s ad-hoc and at the Plenary.  (probably have some further updates by the Plenary).

Title  Inter-operability risk for 50BASE-CR with Draft 3.3 ERL specifications.

Authors  Mike Dudek, Tao Hu   Cavium.

Presentation time  20 minutes.

Description.   The presentation shows the inter-operability risk with the existing ERL specifications for 50GBASE-CR, investigates the source and proposes a change to mitigate it.

Mike Dudek

QLogic,  A Cavium Company

15485 Sand Canyon Avenue,

Irvine