Re: [802.3_50G] June 27 ad hoc - proposed agenda

Thanks to all the presenters for squeezing their time down to 15 mins per topic.

As I mentioned on the call, we won’t have a lot of time in San Diego and clearly we have a lot of inputs against a number of related topics to cover.  I strongly encourage everyone to reach out to the presenters or the presenters to reach out to people directly or by using the reflector to help accelerate convergence on consensus positions.  I can guarantee, if we try to start forming that consensus on the floor in San Diego, we will not have time to get through it all.

Regards,

Mark