[802.3_50G] Final reminder on deadlines & Meeting plan for .3cd

Dear Colleagues,

Final reminder on presentation requests for .3cd is this Friday (tomorrow).

For those you have read the posted comments, you know that we are dominated by optical comments.  I therefore wanted to clarify when we are hoping to deal with the other comments so people can plan travel accordingly.

We’re meeting at:

Monday 8am- ~9:45am

Monday 1pm-6+pm

Tuesday 8am-12pm

We hope to cover most of the non-optical comments and presentations in the Monday morning slot before the opening WG plenary.  If we don’t conclude by the break, we’ll wrap up first thing on Monday afternoon.

Mark