[802.3_50G] .3cd Logistics next week

As a reminder, we will start @ 8am on Monday morning in Harbor A/B on the 2nd Level

We’ll meet:

  • Monday:
    • 8am-~9:45am
    • break for the 10am 802.3 WG opening plenary.
    • We’ll resume @ 1pm
    • and have the option to work into the evening available to us if it makes sense. *consider this your heads up*
  • Tuesday
    • 8am-12pm

As you know, we have quite a few comments and technical presentations mostly on the optical topics to deal with so time will be fairly tight.  I’m pleased to see that there seems to have been (and continues to be) some good offline discussions and consensus building happening around these topics so hopefully we will get through things in the time we have available.

I would encourage everyone to review the contributions beforehand as I may be limiting presentation time to prioritize discussion and comment resolution time.  If presentations have been reviewed in ad hocs already we may limit to just the key updates and if presentations have strong supporter lists we may prioritize their time.

Safe travels!

Mark