[802.3_YANG] Maximum line length of YANG modules

Hi,

IETF YANG modules lines are restricted to 69 characters. This is because they are embedded into RFCS (max 72 characters/line), and the module ends up being indented by 3 spaces in the RFC.

For my updates to the 802.3 Ethernet YANG modules, I am also currently formatting the maximum line length to 69 characters, but I don't know if IEEE uses a higher limit for MIBs/YANG modules. If I should be using a different, higher limit, then please can you let me know, and I'll reformat the descriptions accordingly.

Thanks,
Rob