Re: [802.3_YANG] IEEE 802 compilation report (yang catalog)

Hello Yan,

I am available to work with the group on other warnings as well as module metadata.

Regarding the omission of a "revision" statement- I understand not wanting to have an accumulating number of revision statements for a module in development.  Note there is a middle path between all or nothing, the following excerpt appears on page 12 of RFC 6087, "Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of YANG Data Model Documents":
   "It is acceptable to reuse the same revision statement within
   unpublished versions (i.e., Internet-Drafts), but the revision date
   MUST be updated to a higher value each time the Internet-Draft is re-
   posted."
Thus, an alternative would be to maintain a single "revision" sub-statement across iterations of a work-in-progress and just change the revision date each iteration.

Regards,

Mark