Update to yang catalog structure

YANGsters,

This week we will be implementing the new structure of the ieee/draft folder in the yang catalog.  The new structure will move the draft yang modules sub-directories that are based on their respective projects.

For example:

In the standard/ieee/draft/802.1 directory the files will look like this...

./

README.txt

x/

ieee802-dot1x.yang

Qcx/

ieee802-dot1q-cfm-types.yang

ieee802-dot1q-cfm-bridge.yang

ieee802-dot1q-cfm.yang

check_pyang_extra_flags

Qcw/

ieee802-dot1q-sched.yang

ieee802-dot1q-psfp.yang

ieee802-dot1q-preemption.yang

check_pyang_extra_flags

Qcr/

ieee802-dot1q-stream-filters-gates.yang

ieee802-dot1q-ats.yang

ABcu/

ieee802-dot1ab-types.yang

ieee802-dot1ab-lldp.yang

I will send out a message before I submit the pull request to the YANG Catalog and a message once the pull request has been merged.

Once this is done, projects can work in their own folder, and I will create the folder for new projects as they start.

This is the first step.  Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

-scott.