[802.3_10SPE] web page uploaded for january interim

I still have to receive some of the presentations.  As you can see, we have a light meeting, so, if you want to make a presentation, think about it, and ask the group Monday morning.  I will ask consent of the group for any late presentations at the start of the meeting.  In the interest of progressing our work, (provided the group consents) I plan to accept late presentations to progress our work until 7am Tuesday morning – so you don’t have to have it done yet to ask to submit a late presentation.

If you have sent me a presentation and don’t see it on the website, please email me asap and, if possible, re-send me the presentation file.  I must have lost it.  The last week has been hectic!

Look for another website update Sunday evening.  I already know some of the authors plan to get me their presentations Sunday.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE 802.3 10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Study Group

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860