[802.3_10SPE] updated website and planning for tomorrow

All presentations  received have been uploaded, as well as an updated agenda reflecting our adopted agenda today.

If you wish to present something for discussion tomorrow, please send me an email directly, or to the reflector, as I need to build the agenda for tomorrow.

So far I have the following possible discussions:

-          Discussion about Powering Scenarios – power levels, distances, etc.

If you have any straw polls or motions you wish to take, please email the text of them to me and Jon Lewis.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx