[802.3_10SPE] optional MDI

Dear Mr. Chairs George and Peter,

Hello all together,

I like to present this week some information about the topic “optional MDI”.

With this mail I like to share the actual version of my short presentation.

Any comments and of course also supports are welcome.

Nice greetings and I wish all a good start to the new week

Matthias

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Matthias Fritsche
HARTING Electronics GmbH
Dept.: Device Connectivity
- Product Manager -
Marienwerderstraße 3
32339 Espelkamp - Germany
E-mail:
Matthias.Fritsche@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.HARTING.com
Phone: +49 5772 47-9104
Fax:      +49 5772
47-909104
Mobile:   +49 171 3389010

preLink_emailabbinder

Please visit www.HARTING.com/preLink

Absender ist HARTING Electronics GmbH, Marienwerderstraße 3, D-32339 Espelkamp; Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bad Oeynhausen; Register-Nr.: HRB 8808; Vertretungsberechtigte Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Kfm. Edgar-Peter Düning, Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. Ralf Martin Klein, Dipl.-Ing. Uwe Gräff, Dipl.-Ing. (FH), Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Conrad