[802.3_10SPE] Presentation requests for Vancouver

I mentioned this morning that the deadline for requests for presentations is coming up.  Technically it is Monday march 6 - however, to progress our work, I would very much appreciate your request for presentations by Wednesday march 1. That way if we have holes that need to be filled, I can work with others to fill them and make our meeting productive.

Presentations themselves will be due Thursday before the meeting anywhere on earth - generally that means in my inbox by morning in California.

Thank you to our presenters for a productive ad hoc this morning.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.
CME Consulting, Inc.
Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications
310-920-3860