[802.3_10SPE] 10SPE (802.3cg) Ad Hoc Wednesday!

I wanted to give you all a heads up that we WILL be having an 802.3cg ad hoc on Wednesday.  We have a presentation on PHY Simulations with Intrinsically Safe component values, which ought to help progress our baseline.

The presenter, Oisín Ó cuanacháin won’t be able to be with us in Vancouver, so attending this ad hoc will be your chance to ask questions and understand the results.  I’ve had a preview, and I believe this will be quite useful to progressing our work.

If there are any additional requests to present, please let me know.  I believe we could accommodate another 2 presenters.

The ad hoc will be at its usual time (7-9am pacific) on Wednesday, and the webex information is on the reflector.

I believe Peter Jones is probably time-zone-compromised, so, there is a good likelihood I’ll be hosting the call again.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.