[802.3_10SPE] webpage update - ad hoc report and minutes are updated

Thanks to our hard working ad hoc chair (Peter Jones) presently on the far-side of the globe (if a globe had sides), our ad hoc minutes from Wednesday have been updated with attendees and minutes for the 1/25 ad hoc have been posted.  Please review them, as it would be nice to get the minutes confirmed at the meeting this week.

-george

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10Mbps Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx