[802.3_10SPE] Meeting rooms/times and website update

I have updated the website with some modifications to the submitted presentations.

If you have been downloading presentations over the course of the morning (from about 10:30am-11am), please make sure you have to current version.

In the interest of progressing our work, I expect to upload some more either late tonight or tomorrow morning, with possible late presentations from Oisin O’chuanachain (who is not with us this week) and Jon Lewis.  If you have an update to your presentation, please forward to me sometime this afternoon. (and if you have trouble – please let me know its coming)

This week we are meeting:

Monday afternoon – Joint with the NGAUTO study group - 1:30 start  - this will give you a little time for lunch. (in the Vancouver Island room, on the Fairmont Conference floor)

The remainder of the meetings are in a different room – the Columbia room, also on the Fairmont conference floor.  Times below are tentative.

Tuesday 9am-5pm – I have planned for a 9am start to give you time to build any consensus.  I will ask the group Monday afternoon if they prefer an earlier start, as we do have a fairly full day.

Wednesday 9am-5pm – we will complete presentations, and I have reserved the rest of the time for ad hocs, which we will schedule and discuss before we close on Tuesday.

Thursday – Joint with the NGAUTO study group – we will consider motions and future actions to progress our work.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx