[802.3_10SPE] Wednesday ad hoc and Thursday motions

As discussed today, Wednesday we will have ad hoc meetings:
8-10am multidrop issues - Chair: Kirsten
(Identify next steps to   progress multidrop so that we can make a decision about adopting an objective as well as catch up on baselines)

10:30-12 noise measurements - Chair: George
(Identify and detail measurements to be made and measurement methodology so that we can understand noise environment for phy baseline selection)

1:30-2 liaison letters - chair: Masood
(Prepare liaison responses for adoption Thursday, including Tia tr42 and determining what if anything to forward to other groups at this time)

All groups should make brief recommendations to the task force on Thursday.

Thursday meeting start is 8am. Please forward any motions for adoption (or straw polls) to myself and Jon Lewis. This will make our progress much smoother.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.
CME Consulting, Inc.
Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications
310-920-3860