[802.3_10SPE] website update - adhoc outputs, draft liaison letters

Our adhoc outputs and draft liaisons for consideration tomorrow are now uploaded.  Please review the liaisons prior to tomorrow morning’s meeting, and use the reflector if you find anything.

Also, if you expect to have a motion or straw poll for 802.3cg, please email it to John and me before retiring for the evening.  I’d rather get them preloaded into our motions deck before the meeting starts.

See you at 8am in the Columbia room.

-george

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx