Re: [802.3_10SPE] presentation for next ad hoc

Title: Default Disclaimer Daimler AG

Stefan – thank you, we will reserve a spot.

The presentation that you attached should provide many with a good starting point.

In the meantime, if you want to move the discussion along, I would suggest that you feel free to use the reflector to add any discussions that you think might be missing from the slides, and that those trying to build models or make measurements, pose whatever questions they may have either on the reflector (because others may have the same questions) or privately to Stefan.

I’m not yet sure whether it will be Peter Jones or myself chairing next Wednesday, but we will be sure to have your discussion.

In the meantime, if others have submittals, we still have room. (maybe we can get some preliminary channel measurements or models?)

-george