[802.3_10SPE] WG: [802.3_NGAUTO] 10SPE (802.3cg) adhoc - s-Parameter model for multidrop channel

Title: Default Disclaimer Daimler AG

Dear all,

Dear Georg,

I have prepared a graph from the multidrop channel model as discussed in the ad hoc call.

I have put this together in a few slides.

Please let me know if you need further input.

If you have done any simulations you can share your channel data/graphs as well, so I can double check.

Best regards,

Stefan