[802.3_10SPE] reminder - presentation requests for May

Just a reminder for those thinking about presentations for the May meeting – requests are due by the Monday before the meeting –

That means Monday May 15 – about a week and a half from now.  Start planning!

In order to move our baselines along, I’d suggest some focus on:

-          Noise environments (and how they relate to the proposed long-reach PHY)

-          Long reach PHY proposals and analysis

-          Powering proposals (both short reach and long reach, plug-and-play and engineered)

-          Short reach link segment

-          Multidrop short-reach PHY & link segment (getting some analysis in case we make this an objective)

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx