[802.3_10SPE] Website update - May interim files uploaded

The initial files for our Interim this week are now uploaded. There are still several presentations I am waiting for – and I have marked them as “awaiting”.

If you think you have sent me something, and it is marked as awaiting, please resend. I plan to do another update tonight (pacific time).

If you have NOT yet sent in your presentation, PLEASE, send me an initial draft ASAP, hopefully by tonight.  It is my experience that early review and ‘hallway conversation’ will help our progress in the meeting.

You will have the opportunity to update your presentation; however, please respect others time, and get your final presentations in no later than Tuesday 7AM in New Orleans.

If you have a late presentation request, please let me know – I will try to accommodate (but it will change the order of our discussion so I need to know this soon, so I can adjust the proposed agenda)

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860