[802.3_10SPE] posting our contributions and agenda

I am still receiving presentations, and rather than having them all dribble in, I would like to be able to post a complete set this evening.  We do have a full agenda, and from this point, any further late requests will be subject to approval of the Task Force. You can still submit them, but I’ll let the group decide when and how to put them in the agenda.

I plan to do another upload sometime after 9pm tonight, so if you want to send me an update or still owe me a draft, please try to get it to me before then.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10Mbps Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx