Re: [802.3_10SPE] 802.3cg 10SPE Task Force Ad Hoc – 2017 Wednesday Series - June 7th is Cancelled.

Today’s AdHoc is canceled.

Sorry for the late notice. I had a misunderstanding with the likely presenter today, who had told me he was not ready, but I didn’t get the message.

Talk to you in two weeks.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones