Re: [802.3_10SPE] 802.3 NEA AdHoc - use cases for single pair Ethernet - reminder for Thursday, June 15

Folks,

Just a reminder of this call tomorrow.

At the minute I have three presenters  (see below)

Jon Lewis – Server use cases

Tom Herbst – building automation use cases

George Zimmerman – 802.3cg Use Cases and PHY Options

If there are any last minute presenters, please let me know ASAP.

Please send presentations for posting to John D’Ambrosia and myself at least 10 hours before the meeting.

Talk to you tomorrow

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones            Cisco Systems

Principal Engineer     560 McCarthy Blvd.

Campus Switching S/W   Milpitas, CA, 95035 USA

Wrk: +1 408 525 6952   Mob: +1 408 315 8024

Email:                 petejone at cisco.com

Web:                   about.me/petergjones