[802.3_10SPE] Projector interfaces for Berlin meeting - HDMI only

All – please note that at the Berlin meeting there will only be HDMI interfaces to the projector.  My laptop has an HDMI interface, although I have yet to use it for a projector.  If you don’t have an HDMI interface in the 802.3cg meeting, you can present from mine, or, you can bring an adapter.  If someone has an adapter to share with the group, please advise.

-george

----

Please share the following updated information with the IEEE 802 Working Group/Task Force Chairs who are chairing meetings:

The default input for the IEEE 802 projectors is HDMI system with 16:9.
If you require a VGA video output on your presentation computer you will need to bring an adapter.

Thank you, Darcel

Darcel Moro
Meetings & Event Architect
Face to Face Events Inc.