[802.3_10SPE] Meeting files uploaded

10Speeders –

I have uploaded the files that I have received for the meeting.  If you think you have sent me a file, and do not see it there, please email me the file ASAP.

If you have not yet sent me your presentation, and we have not spoken (or emailed) regarding when I might expect it, please let me know when to expect it ASAP.  We would all very much appreciate getting these files before end of day TODAY in California, if not sooner.

Some of you are making a habit of stretching things to the last minute and going ‘radio silent’.  It isn’t fair to those who wish to review and prepare for the meeting, especially when there may be proposals attached – you know who you are.  Please send your presentations ASAP.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx