[802.3_10SPE] Website update with minutes

Thank you all for (what I think was) a successful meeting.  Jon Lewis has done an exceptional job of turning the minutes, and they are now posted, along with all other documents from our meeting.  I urge you to review them while your memories are still fresh.

Valerie has produced draft 0.1 skeleton which is in our private area.

I am in the process of getting input from David Law and 802.3 leadership to progress the process and make sure we properly address the necessary PAR and notification issues to include the additional use cases from the NEA work. – I will get back to you all on that.

Thank you again – the fun stuff is beginning now:

* Filling out the long reach PHY spec

* Filling in the technical details of a multidrop strawman.

PLEASE – progress the multidrop technical description in the ad hoc.  We need to be pretty well defined going into the September meeting to stay on schedule.

-george

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10Mbps Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx