[802.3_10SPE] just to clarify - early gatherings in Charlotte

To avoid possible confusion with what I said on the call today about getting together early in Charlotte –

I will NOT be starting the 802.3cg meeting ahead of the scheduled Wednesday 8AM start time.  I was referring to seeking out your colleagues and informally discussing any issues offline.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860