Re: [802.3_10SPE] website updated for tomorrow's ad hoc

(+STDS-802-3-NGECDC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Folks,

As previously announced, tomorrows call is both 802.3NEA 10BP Consensus Call and 802.3cg 10SPE TF Ad Hoc.

You can find the posted material at the 10SPE AdHoc site http://www.ieee802.org/3/cg/public/adhoc/index.html

We have a lot of material to cover tomorrow, my draft agenda is as follows:

Title

Presenter(s)

Affiliation

Time (mins)

Start

End

Start and Administrivia

Peter Jones

Cisco

0:05

7:05 AM

7:10 AM

10BP Concensus Building

Jon Lewis
Amrik Bains
Mandeep Chadha
George Zimmerman

Dell EMC
Cisco
Microsemi
CME Consulting

0:30

7:10 AM

7:40 AM

Open issues on the 1000m link specification

Dieter Schicketanz

Reutlingen University

0:15

7:40 AM

7:55 AM

Proposal for short-reach PCS and line coding

Piergiorgio Beruto
Antonio Orzelli

Canova Tech

0:15

7:55 AM

8:10 AM

TIME SYNCHRONIZED COLLISION AVOIDANCE IN MULTIDROP NETWORKS

Michael Rentschler

Microchip

0:15

8:10 AM