[802.3_10SPE] presentation requests as of close - please review and confirm

Below are the presentation requests I have received, as well as possible requests I need confirmation on.  PLEASE check, and if you do not see your presentation request, contact me ASAP.

I don’t need the title exact, but I do need to have the area right, and would like to know if the presentation contains a specific proposal.

Presentation requests were due yesterday.

-george

Author

Affiliation

Title

Area

George Zimmerman

CME

Agenda

Admin

Peter Jones

Cisco

Ad Hoc Report

Admin

Draft

Valerie Maguire

Siemon

Editor's Report

Admin/Draft

Presentations

Dave Hess

Cord Data

Single-pair cabling channel specifications

Informative

Gergely Huszak

Kone

Parameters for multidrop short reach PHY

Multidrop

Heath Stewart

ADI

Extensions to Clause 104 powering

Powering - proposal

Markus Wucher

Endress+Hauser/Flowtech

Autonegotiation Use Cases

Autoneg

Michael Rentschler

MicroChip

TIME SYNCHRONIZED COLLISION AVOIDANCE IN MULTIDROP NETWORKS

Multidrop

Piergiorgio Beruto

CanovaTech

PLCA