[802.3_10SPE] Website and planning for Orlando meeting

Good News Everybody! (apologies to Matt Groenig)

You all were so effective at preparing your presentations on time that I have been able to upload most of the presentations a little early!  This gives you all more time to review.

Please take a look at the final slides in the ‘agenda’ deck, where you will get a picture of how we plan to spend our time.  Note that we are planning a joint session with 802.1 TSN to help us align our multidrop PHY needs and specifications with what they are doing.  A number of contributions we’ve heard cross boundaries.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.