[802.3_10SPE] Tuesday's 802.3cg meetings

Tuesday our meeting schedule will be as follows:

Starting at 8:30AM, 802.3cg will meet in Grand Sierra B.  We will meet through lunch (approx. noon) as 802.3cg.

From 1:30-3:30, 802.3cg will meet jointly with 802.1 TSN to discuss multidrop and TSN issues.  That meeting will occur in Caribbean VII.

Alternatively, if you are interested in contributing to the draft of the liaison response to TIA TR42, you may meet with Valerie Maguire & Masood Shariff in Grand Sierra B (where cg was today).

Following the afternoon break, 802.3cg will reconvene in Grand Sierra B to complete our baseline proposal presentations.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx