[802.3_10SPE] FW: [802.3_DIALOG] IEEE 802.3 January 2018 Interim meeting announcement

Colleagues - as expected, please note the announcement of the working group interim meeting to be held Thursday evening of our meeting week in January.  802.3cg is expected to meet Monday through Wednesday.  It is possible that we will have business before the working group, so you may wish to arrange your travel to attend this as well.
-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.
Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Task Force
President & Principal
CME Consulting, Inc.
george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
310-920-3860